Have you ever caught a wild bunny?
We have.
Today the hubby was out measuring for mulch
when he noticed something moving in one of our flower beds.
He came and got the kids to show them the little
bunnies that were just laying in the leaves.
I was surprised that they hadn't run away,
so I had to go see for myself.
Sure enough, one little bunny was just hanging out in the leaves!
So one kid ran to get a box,
and the Hubby reached down and just picked the bunny up!
We both had bunnies as pets growing up,
but from what I gather, his experience was a lot more
positive than mine. I had no interest in touching
the bunny, but he and the kids fell in love.
It was so adorable watching him and the kids with the bunny.
If it hadn't had bugs and ticks crawling on it,
I think we would have had a new pet!
They ended up putting the bunny back in the leaves, but
they checked on him a couple of times.
By the time they brought him carrots for dinner,
he was gone...
And yes, we all thoroughly washed our hands
when we were done with the bunny!




That reminds me of some pictures of him when he was the kids age.
ReplyDeleteSoooooo cute. What a great thing to smile about on a Saturday night!
ReplyDeleteOh dear...I remember our bunny experience. *shudder*
ReplyDeleteThat makes much more sense than the facebook post.
ReplyDeleteI remember those pictures too. In fact I would have said we never had bunnies if I hadn't remembered the pictures.
ReplyDelete