Friday, March 4, 2011

I guess we're getting a new mailbox...

Yesterday I was watching TV with my little man
when he heard the garbage truck come and 
ran to the window to watch it.  
He turns to me and says, 
"MOM!! Our mailbox is gone!"

(the bent over white post used to hold our and 
our neighbor's mailboxes)

I wish the tree wasn't in the way, but since I was trying 
to "be sneaky" and didn't want them to see me 
snapping photos...
I had to take them from the small laundry room window.
What you can't see, however,
is what's UNDER the garbage truck.  
Our 4 mailboxes, 
a light post that was in our neighbor's front yard, 
and a small tree (roots and all).
Not to mention what was BEHIND the truck
(our other neighbor's sheriff's car), which
did NOT get hit (barely).

Apparently, the guys were trying to turn around
and the gas pedal got "stuck" and made their
truck spin around before stopping.

 Finally the tow truck arrived, and hopefully
we'll have a new mailbox soon!

In other news...
I had a great time last weekend with my sisters 
(even with two of them being sick).
Here are some fun pics!
 
We stopped by to see my bro at work.
 They look hard at work, but really he was mostly just
showing us his "hilarious" youtube videos of cats.

Mom and 4 out of 5 of the girls.
 Still in total denial that my oldest sister is moving 
out of the state in like a week...

And this last one is just for fun :)

Gotta love roadies!!

1 comment:

  1. I find this post to be purposefully hurtful as I am the only sister missing! So juvenile, K.

    ReplyDelete