Monday, February 14, 2011

The Secret to Happiness

It's Valentine's Day, and rather than goosh on and on about how lucky I am to be married to the most amazing man and have the two most beautiful children in the world...I thought I'd share my secret to happiness.  Also a bit of a guilty pleasure, and definitely the way I keep my girlish figure.  

Say hello to my candy cupboard:

Hellooooo!!!

Also, I'd like to introduce you to my newest craze, the Lindt Lindor Truffles.


And following right along would be an ice cold
 

This is truly my secret to happiness!  
Happy Love Day!

10 comments:

  1. I truly feel we were seperated at birth sometimes! Haha. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! You need to share a little of that happiness with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindt! Yes! Have you tried the mint?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I haven't tried the mint, but I'm game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so related. I'm like your mothers sister or something. One look at the top picture and I already knew those were the Lindt chocolates! lol The only thing I would change is the Coke, I have to have mine fully loaded and not diet.

    Oh, and I agree with MAK, the mint is good also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Careful, the pink bag of truffles are hard to find the rest of the year, so stock up now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do me a favor and don't let me anywhere near that cupboard when I come to visit...and when they say mint they mean the green ones, not the pepperming.

    ReplyDelete